Sunday, October 24, 2010

Monica Edinger: My response to the modest proposal by Neil Gaiman

The master of the macabre suggests that:

... on or during the week of Halloween Halloween, we give each other scary books.Give the children very scary books they love and can gérer.Donner scary adult books that they enjoy.


Good idea, I dis.Et since there are a lot of books known for kids-who-love-to-be-scared there, I said to myself that I suggested a few recently published books that may be less familiers.Par ways to add your own suggestions, old and new, in the comments.

This entry transmitted via the service for full-text RSS - if this is your content and you read on someone to another site, please read our FAQ page fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php
Article five filters features: After Hiroshima - non-rapport Cancer Catastrophe of Fallujah.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment